We are in a dance with our difficult employees, and I’m inviting you to decide what kind of partner you want to be in that dance.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- I tell my story about my experience with a boss who perceived me as a difficult employee. I know, right? ME a difficult employee!
- Step back and ask yourself how that employee perceives you in that situation.
- Remember, it’s not our job as leaders to be argumentative.
- How to take responsibility for who you want to be in that situation.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) I wrote another book. It’s called The Difficult Employee Remedy Handbook. It’s an eBook for only $4.95. You can get it here.
2) I’m opening enrollment for my Core Program where you can actually work with me. For only $79 a month you get two live coaching groups a month, videos and companion guides, etc. Enrollment is going to close on June 16th. I won’t open it up again until the fall. Go to http://leadershipcoachllc.com/thecore/ for more information.
3) Listen to Brooke Castillo’s podcast here.
4) Find my previous podcast on impatience here.
5) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org