We tend to think of feedback as a moment, but feedback is all the time, every day, everything you do in reaction to what goes on around you with your team.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The first step in providing feedback is to notice yourself. Think about who you are with people. Manage your instrument.
- Then ask yourself how well you know your players. Don’t just focus on the work, also focus on the person doing the work.
- Make sure you know what the point of the feedback is.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m launching a new Facebook page called “How to Lead.” It’s a closed group for members only. You can find it here and request to join.
- I’ll be re-launching The Core program starting in October, and the topic will be “Feedback.” The CORE is my exclusive, signature Leadership Coaching program where you can gain mastery in the essential skills necessary to lead high performing, accountable and engaged teams. Email me at email@example.com or subscribe on the website if you’d like to be on the waiting list to get notified.