There are nice managers and kind managers. One type can create problems for organizations, and the other has the best interest of the entire group at heart. Which are you?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The difference between nice managers and kind managers.
- The three questions to ask yourself in order to define the recipe for success for your managers.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Just did a free webinar that addresses the three questions you can use to improve how well your employees perform and how well you hold people accountable. It’s on TheManagerFormula.com. Register to watch it.
- Brooke Castillo and the Thought Model.
- It’s interesting to try to hold a nice manager accountable. I did a podcast a couple of years ago called “How to Fire a Nice Person.”
- Join me in my Facebook group called How to Lead.
- Email me with questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org