Actually, the only person you can hold accountable is you, but today I’m talking about managers who don’t hold their employees accountable when they don’t hit their goals or behave in ways that are ineffective.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The top reasons managers don’t do a good job at holding employees accountable.
- The three things we must do in order to help ourselves and our managers do a better job at this.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I want to invite you to my upcoming Manager Formula Q & A call Tuesday March 6th. Go to TheManagerFormula.com to register for it.
- If you’re not on my mailing list, I’d like to invite you to join so you get notifications about things I have going on that might be helpful for you. When you do, you’ll receive a FREE chapter of Change Your Think.
- Join me in my Facebook group called How to Lead.
- Please send your feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org