Who is your team? What is your team’s identity and is it what you want it to be? As a manager, your behavior and belief systems and interaction with your team are reinforcing some kind of brand. Don’t just let it happen. Set it with conscious intention.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Reflect on the identity or brand of your team.
- As a manager, you’re either going to supervise and actively create that identity or that identity will be created for you by your own behaviors.
- If it’s not what you want it to be, change it with conscious intention.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Join my Facebook group for managers called How to Lead.
- I’m doing a live “How to Deal with and Manage Your Difficult Employee” workshop June 21st in Roseville, CA. It’s a full day workshop with just me. Go to the Leadership Coach LLC website for more information and to register.
- Please send your feedback and questions to email@example.com