Every company on the planet has a culture. It’s just a matter of whether or not you, as a leader, have intentionally created and fostered the kind of culture that you want versus it just sort of happening.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Organizational culture is basically the shared beliefs that employees have about their organization. Those beliefs drive how people feel and behave.
- Most organizational cultures are not created with intention.
- Culture is created by leaders – either passively or actively. Culture is not an employee problem. Culture is a leadership responsibility.
- What you can do to fix the culture.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Manager Formula has one more enrollment period for 2018 coming this fall. Get on my mailing list at leadershipcoachllc.com or join my How to Lead Facebook group for more information. You can also go to The Manager Formula and click to Join the Wait List.
- Please send your feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org