You are a manager. How you are in the world and with those people who work for you – matters. You are an instrument. You have an impact every day, and I believe it’s incumbent upon you to develop your instrument.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- We are all a consciousness using a body.
- An intentional thought needs an energizer.
- The quantum field responds not to what we want, but to who we are being.
- To change your life is to change your energy.
- Thoughts are the language of the mind; feelings are the language of the body.
- Instead of living by cause and effect, cause the effect.
- You must have an idealized self.
- 5% of our mind is conscious, and 95% of who we are is habitual.
- Trying to change your emotional pattern is the same as drug withdrawal.
- The moment we cease the habitual action, chaos rages between the body and the mind.
- Alter your brain and intentions and hang on.
- Why wouldn’t you opt for living in the future of your choice now, ahead of time?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Manager Formula is open for enrollment as of today. It will close this week, and it won’t open again, so jump in while you can. Go to the Manager Formula.com.
- My Facebook group for managers is called How to Lead.
- Please send your feedback and questions or what topics you’d like me to cover in future episodes to firstname.lastname@example.org.