This happens to all of us at some point – we find ourselves in a circumstance that we wouldn’t have chosen for ourselves. Here’s a valuable coping tip to help you move out of suffering.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- All circumstances are neutral. It’s your brain that makes you feel a certain way.
- Acknowledge what’s happening.
- When you choose to remain in that circumstance, ask yourself how you want to feel about it going forward.
- Then ask yourself what must you believe about it in order to feel that way.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you need one on one coaching, email me at email@example.com
- My Facebook group for managers is called How to Lead.