I highly recommend that we all take a moment to take stock in our lives and businesses in order to figure out what’s effective and what we love and don’t love and then consider making adjustments accordingly. Here’s what’s in store for How to Lead.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- I’ll focus more on working with business owners who have decision-making authority and are attracted to creating simple structures that help their businesses run better internally.
- How to Lead will become a series for female entrepreneurs.
- This will include deeper dives into the unique challenges that female entrepreneurs face as well as some interviews and connections with other women.
- I’ll help you deal with the elements that make you feel crazy and show you how to maintain your life so you don’t get crazy.
- In my new setup, I’ll offer one on one coaching, a power group for female entrepreneurs and I’ll continue to offer my retreats.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If there are topics you’d like for me to cover or women you think I should interview, you can always email me at email@example.com
- The next retreat in Hawaii is scheduled February 2019. You can get more information at KrisPlachy.com.