The thing that is at the heart of your success is your brain and your body and your emotional health – and your thought process is driving that. Once you get to the truth of what is causing your emotion, you can neutralize drama.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- You cannot control everything. What you do have authority and decision-making authority over is what you want to make those things mean.
- When you’re starting to feel burdened or overwhelmed by the very thing that you created, slow down and ask yourself: What happened? What do I make that mean? When you tell yourself that, how do you feel? That’s where the emotion is – in your thinking. Not in the actual circumstance.
- When we get clarity around our thinking, we feel better and when we feel better, we do better.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- One of the best books I ever read is by Byron Katie called Loving What Is
- I’m launching a group program for female entrepreneurs in the beginning of January called She is Relentless. This will be offered weekly. This will be me coaching you- weekly calls and an online discussion forum using Slack. You can sign up for 30 minute one on ones with me once a month. That information is available on KrisPlachy.com.
- My retreat in Hawaii is open for registration. That will be February 2 – 4, 2019. You can find information about that at KrisPlachy.com. The retreat is limited to 5 people so it’s very small.
- If there are topics you’d like for me to cover or women you think I should interview, you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org