Recently, I’ve had a lot of questions revolving around the topic of running your own business and being self-employed. Working for yourself can be very liberating. You get to create your own schedule, choose what to work on and be your own boss. However, there’s also a lot of opportunities to confront all of the fears that you’ve always had. These fears are not as prevalent when you work for an organization due to the sense of security that comes with working for someone else. So how do we deal with these fears?
Today, we talk about self-leadership techniques to help you combat your fears and challenges that come with owning your own business. From self-discipline and self-understanding to direction clarity and relationship with money, we cover everything you need to know to be a successful self-leader. If you are self-employed or planning to go that route, don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The differences between being self-employed and working for an organization.
- The importance of truly understanding yourself.
- The major fears of self-employed people.
- How to get clear on your relationship with money.
- The importance of being crystal clear on what it is that you want to do.