When we talk about non-performance, there are two areas that we need to address. The first one is defined by the measurable outputs that we’re responsible for in our roles. These include activities, daily goals, projects, service time and other related metrics. The second area of performance is behavior – honesty, respectfulness, and team interactions. Both of these areas are equally important, and it is crucial for us as leaders to give both of them adequate attention.
On this episode of Leadership Coach LLC podcast, we analyze the main elements that need to be addressed in the process of fixing a non-performing team. We cover everything from setting expectations to setting up key performance indicators and a consistent coaching practice. Don’t miss this episode that will surely help you fill the gaps in your team’s performance and set your organization up for success.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Two main areas of team performance.
- How to properly set team expectations.
- The difference between policies, goals, and expectations.
- How to set up performance indicators for your team members.
- The importance of consistent coaching.