How often do you just reflect and connect with you and what you still want to do in life? This show takes a look at some of the questions we addressed at my recent Hawaiian retreat and helps guide you a bit through thinking about those things you would still like to accomplish in this life and ways to get there.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How we can clear out the stuff that keeps us from being as productive as we’d like to be. Where we’re stuck.
- How to continue the process by having fun and dreaming – no rules and no barriers. This is the notion of wanting and the feeling of wanting. I give you an exercise to help.
- What do we have to do to get there? This will likely feel uncomfortable. That’s normal.
Featured On The Show:
- I do lead this retreat every year and will be planning the 2016 retreat soon. If you want to be on the invitation list, I don’t broadcast it on my website. I just let my subscribers on my website know about it. So if you’re interested in being a part of that, be sure to go to leadershipcoachllc.com and sign up or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to the list.
- You can also always email me at email@example.com and let me know if there are other topics you’d like me to discuss on an upcoming podcast.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!