As a leader you have a lot of influence over the lives of those you lead, and a big responsibility to be ultra-aware of how you’re impacting them. Kindness, as a culture, is a strategy and it has to start with the leadership team.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Questions to ask yourself, your managers and your employees regarding the existence, or lack thereof, of a kindness culture in your organization.
- Embracing kindness as a strategy doesn’t mean not holding people accountable or not being competitive. That can all still exist.
- How your kindness affects you and those around you.
Featured On The Show:
- I would love to hear your feedback on this topic. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your thoughts. I’d also be interested to hear other topics you’d like me to discuss on upcoming podcasts.
- Also I’ll put my invitation out there one more time: I’m going to be recording some interview coaching podcasts. I want to coach people on the topics of how they deal with a difficult employee, a difficult colleague, a difficult boss, how they manage and deal with difficult change, and how to have a difficult conversation with another person. These podcasts will be one on one. I’ll record them and they’re going to become a part of my repertoire of training – so full disclosure if you volunteer I will be recording it. I’m happy to keep you as anonymous as possible, but I will offer that coaching for free as part of that process – it’s a one call coaching call. I’ll select from the first 10 people who email me to participate. Again, my email is email@example.com
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!