KPIs, or key performance indicators, are absolutely essential for every position in an organization. It’s always better when you’re not managing from opinion but when you’re managing from facts. Key performance indicators provide those facts for you and make it so much easier.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What key performance indicators (KPIs) are.
- How to develop KPIs.
- Questions to ask to help you develop great KPIs for managers and individual contributors against which you can properly measure their performance.
Featured On The Show:
- More about Vicki Merrill and Vital Factors here.
- I would love to hear your feedback on this topic. Please email me at email@example.com and give me your thoughts. I’d also be interested to hear other topics you’d like me to discuss on upcoming podcasts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!