Jack Canfield said, “You are not given a dream unless you have the capacity to fulfill it.” Why then do so few fulfill their dreams? Because people don’t like for things to be hard to do. In this podcast, we lay out some practical and simple suggestions for moving past the challenges and toward achieving your dreams.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why so few really work toward achieving their dreams.
- Write down the goal.
- Notice your mindset and notice your skillset.
- How and why to focus on the achieving and not the achievement
Featured On The Show:
- Jack Canfield
- Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want and Getting It by Henriette Anne Klauser
- Danielle LaPorte
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life — Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process by Thomas M. Sterner
- “What Pretends to Be Important” – previous podcast by Kris
- I’d be interested to hear other topics you’d like me to discuss on upcoming podcasts, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your thoughts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!