Feeding problems that we can’t control, but that we have to deal with, is very common. But there’s nothing good that comes from feeding a problem. Your job is to decide, “Who do I want to be in this circumstance?” Here’s how.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- When a problem exists, how do you decide who you want to be in this situation instead of being resentful?
- How to accept responsibility for yourself and get focused on finding a solution.
Featured On The Show:
- I’m going to be offering a webinar series on “How to Work with Difficult People.” It’s going to be live and there are two options – take the webinar only or take it and participate in an online discussion group. Go to leadershipcoachllc.com/courses for more information. It launches in April!
- I’d be interested to hear other topics you’d like me to discuss on upcoming podcasts, so please email me at email@example.com and give me your thoughts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!