“Honest feedback” is really just code for “I’m going to share my opinion with you and it’s probably something you’re not going to want to hear.” Here’s a suggestion for how to approach that differently so people are a little bit more likely to listen.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why “honest feedback” is really not factual
- How to approach providing “honest feedback” in such a way that people are more likely to listen and are less likely to be offended.
Featured On The Show:
- Please keep your emails coming. You’ve been giving me great ideas for topics on upcoming podcasts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your thoughts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!
- I’m in the process of finishing up my next look book called “Performance is Not an Opinion.”
- Are you dealing with a difficult person at work? Right now?? I made a special ‘triage’ video for you that includes some key tips to deal with those difficult folks tomorrow! Go to this link and follow the prompts to get the video in your inbox! There is relief available … Go get it!