We all deal with people with big egos at one point or another, right? Do you find yourself focusing on how you can get them to change? Is that working for you? Here’s another suggestion.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How much do you really care what these people think? First, try genuinely not to care.
- If the relationship is significant enough in your life that you do care, then answer this question: what am I trying to achieve in this relationship?
- Notice yourself. Are you behaving the way that you think represents who you are? If not, what would you do differently?
Featured On The Show:
- Thanks to John from Australia for asking me to cover this topic. Any of you out there who have other ideas, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your thoughts.
- I’ve been invited to speak again at the Microsoft Worldwide Business Partner Conference in Toronto this year. If you’re a business partner and are going, let’s connect! I’d love to meet you in person.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!
- Are you dealing with a difficult person at work? Right now?? I made a special ‘triage’ video for you that includes some key tips to deal with those difficult folks tomorrow! Go to this link and follow the prompts to get the video in your inbox! There is relief available … Go get it!