What if your commitment to believing something is interfering with your ability to see other perspectives? Here are some suggestions for getting out of your own way and becoming more managerially mature.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What Brooke Castillo’s “The Manual” is and how it applies to leaders.
- Tom Sterner wrote The Practicing Mind and has said that it’s our interpretations that determine our experience.
- Other people don’t make you be a certain way, you are a certain way because of what you believe about other people.
- What “expectations” are in an organization. I did a whole podcast related to this topic called Basic Elements Required for Accountability.
Featured On The Show:
- I’d love to hear your thoughts, so please email me at email@example.com and give me your thoughts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!
- Are you dealing with a difficult person at work? Right now?? I made a special ‘triage’ video for you that includes some key tips to deal with those difficult folks tomorrow! Go to this link and follow the prompts to get the video in your inbox! There is relief available … Go get it!