In her first installment of the “Every Day Leader” series, Kris interviews Chad Bandy. Chad has nearly twenty years of experience managing customer experience and large scale operations, focused in higher education.
His expertise lies in building and developing business operations to enable growth and efficiency for a team. His leadership style relies on the presence of a strong organizational vision and mission. Chad’s approach is to unite teams to work together to maximize their potential. He is energized by managing complex organizations and enjoys the challenge of achieving success for the teams he works with.
In this episode, Kris asks questions about leadership philosophy, how to hire great team members and so much more!
Philosophies discussed include:
- Building high performing teams
- Hiring great players/team members
- Influencing your managers/bosses
- Hardest/toughest leadership lesson(s)
- Best tips for holding people accountable
- Turning around non-performing teams
- Firing people (wisdom around this)
- What do you still struggle with to this day?
- What is easy for you?
- What do you think are the essential elements of effectively leading teams?
Featured on the Show:
- I’d love to hear your ideas for future podcasts, so please email me at email@example.com
- Are you dealing with a difficult person at work? Right now?? I made a special ‘triage’ video for you that includes some key tips to deal with those difficult folks tomorrow! Go to this link and follow the prompts to get the video in your inbox! There is relief available… Go get it!
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!