Like it or not, we’re in a space and time where so much is transient. As a manager, it’s your job to not only manage the process of change but also lead people through that change. Here are some suggestions for how to do that.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- People who have been in a certain company or industry for a long time usually think that this is unique to them. It’s not.
- We are in a space and time where so much is transient and managers are frustrated with this. Everything feels ambiguous and unstable.
- How to tap into your own stability in order to manage the process of change and help lead your team through that change.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I just recently did a storyline through my email called “Meet Alan.” If you’re interested in getting it, go to my website here and opt in and then you can get the three-part series.
- I’m in the process of putting together a book called Performance is Not an Opinion.
- I’m offering a course called How to Deal with a Difficult Person at Work, so if that’s interesting to you I strongly suggest you check out that course here.
- I’ll be launching a live, 6 weeks long, Leadership Coach Training online with live Zoom calls. In addition to the coaching, you’ll get all the training, all the content, all the videos and PowerPoints plus an ongoing membership into a coaching mentoring forum. So if you do leadership development for your organization, this could be a really cool resource for you. You can check that out here.
- If you have questions, ideas for future podcasts or other leaders you’d like me to interview, please email me at email@example.com
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!