As part of Leadership Coach, LLC’s “Every Day Leader” series, Stacy Tiger shares with us some incredibly valuable research and insights related to Millennials and how best to maximize their contributions to our organizations. Stacy is the Director to Talent & Organizational Development @ BOK Financial. She shares a wealth of information for our listeners to help them really tap the exceptional talents of this HUGE generation in our work force.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- You can also watch this episode on video! Check out the VIDEO RECORDING here.
- I just recently did a storyline through my email called “Meet Alan.” If you’re interested in getting it, go to my website here and opt in and then you can get the three-part series.
- I’m in the process of putting together a book called Performance is Not an Opinion.
- I’m offering a course called How to Deal with a Difficult Person at Work, so if that’s interesting to you I strongly suggest you check out that course here.
- I’ll be launching a live, 6 weeks long, Leadership Coach Training online with live Zoom calls. In addition to the coaching, you’ll get all the training, all the content, all the videos and PowerPoints plus an ongoing membership into a coaching mentoring forum. So if you do leadership development for your organization, this could be a really cool resource for you. You can check that out here.
- If you have questions, ideas for future podcasts or other leaders you’d like me to interview, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!