In this podcast, we’ll address some of the elements involved if you manage people who manage people.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Being clear about your expectations
- The frequency of communication
- Making development a priority
- Helping the manager of your old team
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Be sure to follow up with Episode #64 for part two of Managing Managers!
- I’ll be launching a live, 6 weeks long, Leadership Coach Training online with live Zoom calls. In addition to the coaching, you’ll get all the training, all the content, all the videos and PowerPoints plus an ongoing membership into a coaching mentoring forum. So if you do leadership development for your organization, this could be a really cool resource for you. You can check that out here.
- If you have questions, ideas for future podcasts or other leaders you’d like me to interview, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!