This episode is part two in managing managers. We’ll continue to look at the elements involved if you manage people who manage people – such as performance management, accountability and coaching.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The importance performance management plays in having your manager’s back
- Accountability and how it relates to the work done with the manager and not with the team
- That coaching practice should drive consistency of communication
- The senior leader/manager relationship and showing equality among managers
- A personal story from Kris and the importance in pulling managers closer who see things differently than you
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- This is part two of Managing Managers – be sure to check out part one here if you haven’t already.
- I help leaders look at their strategies to build a high performing team. If you need help with that, reach out to me and let’s talk about how I can be a resource for you.
- I’ll be launching a live, 6 weeks long, Leadership Coach Training online with live Zoom calls. In addition to the coaching, you’ll get all the training, all the content, all the videos and PowerPoints plus an ongoing membership into a coaching mentoring forum. So if you do leadership development for your organization, this could be a really cool resource for you. You can check that out here.
- If you have questions, ideas for future podcasts or other leaders you’d like me to interview, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!