Do you avoid sharing unpopular decisions with your employees and defer to some “higher up” for their voice and title? If so, you’re not building your own credibility as a leader.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Two remedies to address this situation.
- The two different types of people who exist regarding responsibility and blame.
- Working for people’s respect versus working for their liking.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m working on a “best of” podcast series. I put five series together that include workbooks and transcripts. You’ll find them on accountability and performance, coaching for managers, managing difficult employees, managing change and leadership presence. They’ll be on my website on the “Courses” tab. I’ll be releasing those in the next couple of weeks.
- If you have questions, ideas for future podcasts or other leaders you’d like me to interview, please email me at email@example.com
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!