Kris discusses the biggest lessons she’s learned throughout the year as she’s been negotiating her relationships with different clients.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Clear expectations really do matter.
- There really are difficult people in the world.
- Many people in leadership positions forget to be kind. See below for link to Episode #38 – Managers and Kindness
- Suffering creates more suffering.
- Blame is easy; ownership is hard.
- People really want to do well.
- Most managers need help.
- Establishing key performance indicators, creating individual performance goals and setting up a one on one coaching strategy.
- Coaching and managing people is challenging on an international level.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Listen to episode #38 – Managers and Kindness here.
- Next year I’m starting a community/membership site where I make available content for managers and leaders. I’m looking for organizational partners who would like to be charter members and offer some of this work to their employees and work with me as a client. If you’re interested in that please email me at email@example.com.
- If you’re interested in becoming a member of the community and you’re not already on my subscriber list, please go here and add your name so you get information as it comes out. There will be perks for those who are newer members.
- I’d love it If you’d like to write a review on iTunes for my podcast – you can do that here
- If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!