The only thing that connects you to someone else’s behavior is your thinking about it. Here’s how freeing that can be for you!
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How “behavior” is really the only way we can know anything about each other.
- Where behavior comes from.
- How to not take responsibility for someone else’s behavior.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) I have a fast-tracking program that’s available for managers that is free. It consists of 17 videos to help you deal with the challenges new and existing managers face. You can find more information about that at: https://leadershipcoachllc.com/managerfasttrack/
2) Also, if you’re interested, you can join The Core. It’s $79 per month and you get content materials each month as well as live coaching calls with me. You can find more information about that at: https://leadershipcoachllc.com/thecore/
3) If you’d like my book, Change Your Think, please post an iTunes review and send me a screen shot. I’ll send you a free copy. You can do so by following these short instructions:
- In your browser copy and paste this in the address bar https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-coach-inc/id964355401?mt=8&ls=1
- When prompted click “Launch Application” or “Open in iTunes”
- First click the subscribe button
- Then go to the Ratings and Reviews tab to the right side of the image
- Click on the Write a Review button
- Fill in a title and review and be sure to click the stars to give a rating.
- Click submit
4) More about Brooke Castillo and the Thought Model.
5) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org