Active feedback is the words you choose to intentionally inform someone about how they are doing. It should be valuable and meaningful, and you should feel kindness and grace when delivering it.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What the components of active feedback are.
- Some suggestions for ways to deliver active feedback.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m going to be launching a leadership coach training program. I’ll be teaching all the leadership coach training tools that I use. We’ll be starting at the end of October. It will be via live Zoom links and video conferences. I’ll be teaching you all of my “how to manage difficult employees” content. To learn more, go here.
- Join me in my manager coaching program. Next opportunity to enroll is coming up in a few weeks. Go to my new website and get on my update list to be notified. If you subscribe right now, you get a free chapter of my book Change Your Think. It’s on the home page – just scroll down to the bottom.
- You’ll also get those updates if you’re part of my private Facebook group called How to Lead. Go here and request to join.
- Have you shared this podcast with others? If not, please do so. I would be very grateful!
- Also, please help encourage executive leaders to listen to this podcast. Let them know how what we talk about here could help their whole management team.
- Email me and let me know how you’re doing. email@example.com