Over the course of my career as a leadership coach, I’ve worked with many managers and leaders who have some common beliefs about what their role and their job is that get them into trouble. These ineffective beliefs often cause them to lose their ability to find solutions and hold people accountable in how they deliver results.
In this episode, we discuss 7 most common beliefs that managers have that make them less effective and impact their performance as leaders. Analyzing these faulty management theories and eliminating them from your thinking will help you ensure the success of your organization. Don’t miss this episode’s powerful ideas that you can start using today to skyrocket your growth as a leader.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The real reason why organizations have managers.
- Why you can’t “fix” your employees or control results.
- The reason why it’s not the manager’s job to motivate people.
- Best practices of holding others accountable.
- Why you should never own the failures of your employees.
- How you can help employees meet their own expectations or find out whether it is even possible.