If you’re having performance issues on your team, then the first thing you have to ask yourself is what are the expectations that you’ve set.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- At the heart of every performance challenge is typically either a poorly communicated, an uncommunicated or an unfollowed-through-on expectation.
- There are two kinds of expectations: behavior expectations and productivity expectations.
- Your expectations have to be clear.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Manager Formula launches in January! I’ll be introducing you to some of my exceptional ninja coaches who will be supporting the participants through this program. You’ll have an opportunity to interact with them. More details coming soon on http://www.themanagerformula.com/
- I’d love to hear what you think, so email me at firstname.lastname@example.org