Today, we’re talking about an incredibly important topic to managers’ success and the success of their teams – having a consistent one on one practice with employees. Employees are an integral resource acquired by the institution in order to secure its success. Unfortunately, many leaders fail to understand the importance of regularly meeting with each employee working for the company in order to help them improve in their job and reach milestones.
On this episode, we talk about how one-on-ones differ from other types of meeting meetings and why they are so beneficial for the success of the organization. We discuss what you should be talking about on these one-on-ones and how you can measure employees’ performance within the company. Don’t miss this important episode…click “Play” below…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of employee one-on-ones.
- Common reasons why managers don’t take the time to meet with employees one on one.
- The importance of keeping these coaching sessions consistent.
- What you should be talking about during these meetings.
- How and why you should measure employees’ progress.
- The benefits of one on one practice.