It’s normal for people not to like each other, but it’s not okay for them to treat each other badly or avoid each other at work. Here’s how not to turn into the referee.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- To look at yourself in the organization and recognize if you’re indulging the behavior and becoming the referee inadvertently.
- To remind employees why they come to work every day.
- To remind employees of their responsibilities, expectations and goals.
- To remind grown adults that not everybody needs to like each other, but if you choose to work here, you have to get your job done.
- How to coach them and help them figure out how to move forward.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Find the Dave Ramsey video about gossip here.
- I’m doing a live “How to Deal with and Manage Your Difficult Employee” workshop June 21st in Roseville, CA. It’s a full day workshop with just me. Go to the Leadership Coach LLC website for more information and to register.
- Please send your feedback and questions to email@example.com