Are your team members contacting you constantly when you’re out of the office – unable to proceed without your approval or guidance? Chances are you’ve fostered that environment. Here are some things to think about if you feel tethered to your team.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Have you set clear behavior expectations for the team? Do they know what to do, but they don’t know how to be?
- Have you established a culture in which the employees need your approval in order to proceed?
- Are you micromanaging them? There is a difference between being involved on a coaching level and you standing over them making sure the work is getting done every day.
- Are you doing your employee’s work?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Manager Formula is opening up this week! I’ll be doing a LIVE chat on Zoom to give you guys a behind the scenes look at what it all looks like. I don’t have the dates yet, but check out the website or the Facebook group for those coming soon.
- Please send your feedback and questions to email@example.com