Are you still looking for that answer book that tells you if you’re managing people correctly? Aren’t we all? Here are three things to have in place to help make sure you’re doing the best you possibly can.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- First, you have to have self-awareness. You need to have a clearly defined expectation of yourself for what you want to be in that relationship.
- Second, you have to have awareness in your conversations and your coaching. Are you inviting them to do the work of their own growth and their own ownership?
- Third, accountability. You have to have a structure in place to hold people accountable. 7 out of 10 of you are not doing that right now.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- There are many resources to help with this. This podcast is one, as is my manager coaching program.
- My Facebook group for managers is called How to Lead.
- Please send your feedback and questions to email@example.com