In today’s work environment, things are constantly changing. Whether we are talking about products, processes, structures or even people, most of these don’t stay static for very long. Despite the fact that things change so rapidly, there’s still a notion, for us as human beings, that things are supposed to stay the same. This creates a certain level of resistance to that natural progression.
So what happens when people hear about change?
On this episode of Leadership Coach LLC podcast, we delve into the reasons why people experience resistance to change and what we as leaders can do in order to mitigate the challenges that come with it and stall movement within our organizations. Tune in to find out what you can do to alleviate the adverse effects of change and how to position change in a way that benefits both the company and the employees. Click “Play” below…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why change often stalls progress in organizations.
- How people process the news of change before it actually happens.
- What employees truly care about when change happens.
- How to think about positioning change.
- The steps leaders can take to manage change and support employees through the process .
- The importance of having a 1-on-1 dialogue with employees about the upcoming change.
- The hazards of not addressing change as a leader.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Kris Plachy
- Leadership Coach LLC Facebook Page
- Leadership Coach LLC on LinkedIn
- Kris Plachy on LinkedIn