Communication is highly influenced by many elements in an organization. Let’s talk about what structures need to be in place in order to help facilitate effective communication and how leaders can influence that.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What structures need to be in place in order to help facilitate effective communication.
- The importance of having clearly defined roles for the people who work for you.
- How clearly defined expectations relate to effective communication.
- The necessity of having a feedback process in place.
- How managing performance and holding people accountable helps result in great communication.
Featured On The Show:
- “Basic Elements Required for Accountability” – previous podcast about expectations by Kris
- “Performance Is Not an Opinion” – previous podcast on addressing a performance gap by Kris
- I’d be interested to hear other topics you’d like me to discuss on upcoming podcasts, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your thoughts.
- Subscribe here so you don’t miss an episode!