High performers have high expectations. That doesn’t mean that those who report to them KNOW what their expectations are. They have to clearly define them.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The importance of slowing down, connecting and having good communication.
- What your “Manual” is and how to make sure you’re not using it to assess the effectiveness of people on your team.
- How to find your “Manual.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- My new membership community specifically for managers is called “The Core.” Do you have a group of leaders you’d like to put into this program? Connect with me and let me know. Each month in this program you will get your own module with workbooks and video lecturettes. We’ll be launching soon. Please go here to get more information.
- I’d love it if you’d like to write a review on iTunes for my podcast – you can do that here. Please also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
- If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org