Many of my workshop attendees have said they wish they could chat with me right before they have a difficult conversation. This episode is designed to be that for you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- People behave the way they behave for their own reasons, not BECAUSE of you.
- Don’t get invited to someone else’s behavior party.
- Choose who you want to be in the situation and plan for it.
- External circumstances do not ‘make’ you do or say anything. The way you choose to define a circumstance will determine your interaction with it or them.
- One of the core attributes of effective leadership is to manage and supervise your own mind and then determine HOW you want to show up with your team and others you work with.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) If you’d like my free Ebook “Change Your Think,” please post an iTunes review and send me a screen shot. You can do so by following these short instructions:
- In your browser copy and paste this in the address bar https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-coach-inc/id964355401?mt=8&ls=1
- When prompted click “Launch Application” or “Open in iTunes”
- First click the subscribe button
- Then go to the Ratings and Reviews tab to the right side of the image
- Click on the Write a Review button
- Fill in a title and review and be sure to click the stars to give a rating.
- Click submit
2) For our most current programs and offerings, please visit the website: https://leadershipcoachllc.com
4) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at email@example.com