In this episode, I’m excited to interview Julie Simpson, Founder of Resource IT. Resource IT has delivered over 2,000 projects to date, so they know a thing or two about:
- Generating leads
- Launching new products
- Entering new markets
- Increasing the effectiveness of existing programs
Their clients span the entire channel eco-system.
They’ve delivered campaigns for some of the biggest technology vendors on the planet and operated as an outsourced marketing department for some of the smallest ISVs in the country.
They’ve written thought leadership papers and case studies to build credibility and have used digital and telemarketing to generate opportunities.
You name it, they’ve conceived, designed, built, and done it. The result? Over £850m worth of pipeline delivered – and growing daily.
In this episode, Julie and I discuss the keys to Julie’s success in building a strong, high-performing team. We also chat about the very real challenges that come with building an organization and the team to deliver on those results – and some insights into going from a high performing employee, to a business founder and leader.
To learn more about Julie’s organization, please go to www.resourceit.net.
If you’d like to watch this on video, you check it out here: https://vimeo.com/209803307/settings
Other links referenced in the podcast:
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) If you’d like my free Ebook “Change Your Think,” please post an iTunes review and send me a screen shot. You can do so by following these short instructions:
- In your browser copy and paste this in the address bar https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-coach-inc/id964355401?mt=8&ls=1
- When prompted click “Launch Application” or “Open in iTunes”
- First click the subscribe button
- Then go to the Ratings and Reviews tab to the right side of the image
- Click on the Write a Review button
- Fill in a title and review and be sure to click the stars to give a rating.
- Click submit
2) If you haven’t tried out my new FREE course for managers, please go to www.leadershipcoachllc.com/managerfasttrack to get your registration link. In this 17-video course, I cover tips and insights for the most common challenges that new (and frankly tenured) managers face: Managing Performance, Conducting Difficult Conversations and Dealing with Overwhelm.
The Core has changed a bit since I launched it. It’s now just one level, and I’ve added live, group coaching calls for all participants. You can join for $79 per month or $900 for the year. I’d love to see your face in one of my coaching calls. You can read about the program and register at: www.leadershipcoachllc.com/thecore.
3) I’ve changed my coaching agreements to be more available for folks who may just need a quick power chat. Learn more about how I can help you resolve that challenge you’re facing, today. Go to www.leadershipcoachllc.com/11-coaching/
4) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org