Are you making your difficult employee worse? Here are the 5 key reasons that I think that may be happening.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
The 5 key reasons:
- “Dreading” the employee
- Matching behavior
- Taking it personally
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) If you’d like my free Ebook “Change Your Think,” please post an iTunes review and send me a screen shot. You can do so by following these short instructions:
- In your browser copy and paste this in the address bar https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-coach-inc/id964355401?mt=8&ls=1
- When prompted click “Launch Application” or “Open in iTunes”
- First click the subscribe button
- Then go to the Ratings and Reviews tab to the right side of the image
- Click on the Write a Review button
- Fill in a title and review and be sure to click the stars to give a rating.
- Click submit
2) I’m currently enrolling for The Core and enrollment will close on April 7th. The Core is a monthly release of content that acts like a resource library for managers. You can join for $79 per month or $900 for the year. You can read about the program and register at: www.leadershipcoachllc.com/thecore. In this cohort, I’m doing to live coaching sessions with the group every month!
3) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org