Are you like a pinball bouncing around in a machine? Managers who lack personal vision aren’t as effective for their teams.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why overwhelm affects managers and how having personal vision can help.
- How having personal vision can help when dealing with difficult people in your life.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
1) Each year, I lead a coaching intensive retreat for women in Hawaii. It’s called She Is Relentless. We sit on the beach for three days and look at the challenges we’re facing as professionals and as women. If you’re interested in learning more go to sheisrelentless.com
2) If you’d like my eBook, Change Your Think, please post an iTunes review and send me a screen shot. I’ll send you a free copy. You can do so by following these short instructions:
- In your browser copy and paste this in the address bar https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/leadership-coach-inc/id964355401?mt=8&ls=1
- When prompted click “Launch Application” or “Open in iTunes”
- First click the subscribe button
- Then go to the Ratings and Reviews tab to the right side of the image
- Click on the Write a Review button
- Fill in a title and review and be sure to click the stars to give a rating.
- Click submit
5) If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at email@example.com