Do you dislike managing people? Here are 6 key elements that will help bring you the ease and confidence you desire. Additionally, you’ll create a reputation for being a manager who builds high performing teams and attracts and retains top talent.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Stop telling yourself you don’t like it.
- Focus on why you took the role and how you can make this role different.
- Create a team identity.
- Design a map for success.
- Communicate regularly and take the guesswork and drama out of performance.
- Coach, coach, coach.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- To get the eBook The Guide for Managers Who Don’t Like Managing People, download your copy here. Click the download button for immediate access.
- Quote from Dennis Deaton – “The eye sees what the mind looks for.”
- Learn more about The Manager Formula program here.
- Be sure to join my Facebook group for managers called How to Lead.
- Please send your feedback and questions to email@example.com